TERMS & CONDITIONS for Buyer’s
The Terms of Sale mentioned below apply to all offers made by ARTfromheART, all registration done herein, all orders placed by you and all agreements concluded between us in relation to the products and services offered from ARTfromheART.
These terms and conditions shall apply on the sale of the Work(s) of Art of the Program Participant to the buyer through the Sites artfromheart.org.in.
The Buyer must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this document.
- These terms and conditions of sale shall govern the Buyer’s Transactions relating to the Work(s) of Art from the site artfromheart.org.in, and all other URLs forming part thereof (hereinafter referred to as “the Sites”) and Social media.
- All artwork(s) made available for sale on our Website/offline will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the buyer.
- The Total price of the artwork(s) listed includes shipping & handling/Packing charges are based on weight and sizes. GST Taxes are added at the “checkout counter” on the total price at the time of final payment for the artwork(s). Extra charges will be applicable for shipment of Sculptures and non-standardized size shipments besides shipments.
- Once an order is placed on ARTfromheART, the buyer is required to make Immediate and Full (100% of Invoice value that will include price of artwork(s) and applicable Tax and if any other additional charges)payment for the price of the artwork(s). Once order is placed we may take 2 working days as processing time to ensure the authenticity of the artworks before we ship to buyer.
- All sales are against 100% payment in advance. All artwork(s) despatches and within India deliveries will be made no later than thirty(30) working days from receipt of the full payment in designated bank account. A further seven (7) days will be the normal delivery period for artwork(s) being either sourced from or delivered to another location.
- ARTfromheART reserves the right to cancel any order with prior notice with reason for cancelation to the buyer and refund in full all payments received from the prospective buyer.
- Damaged or spoilt goods return process: The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer directly by ARTfromheART through a courier agent of good repute. Should there be any damage to the artwork in transit the Buyer should not accept the parcel and should notify ARTfromheART immediately. To claim refund of payments made for artwork(s) received in damaged condition, the buyer will have to advise the Website by a written email on email@example.com full details with photograph of damage the details of the carrier agency, reference numbers of airwaybill/delivery challan of receipt of the damaged shipment. The buyer undertakes to ship back the artwork(s) through a reputed carrier/courier agent, taking due care in packing the work(s) immediately. within 7 working days of the receipt of the damaged artwork(s) Full refund will be made to the buyer by the Website of all payments previously collected towards the invoice for the artwork(s) and also for the re-shipment costs , provided however the buyer has acted with reasonable care in reshipment and within the timeframe outlined above. This refund will be affected within 7 working days of the receipt of the artwork(s) at the Website office address via cheque/bank transfer or credit to debit/credit card used to pay for the purchase.
- Point 7 applies only to damaged and/or spoilt goods and does not cover other conditions such as the colours not completely matching the image on the website based upon which the purchase was affected or that the actual size varies with the size mentioned on the website. ARTfromheART takes great care to reproduce the original colours of the artwork(s) and list the correct size of the artwork. The former may in some cases not appear in the same manner as it would to the naked eye, and the risk is understood and agreed by the buyer.
- The website will provide only one original copy of the Invoice via email and the seal of Authenticity for all artwork. Buyers are advised to keep these in safe custody for future reference including for tax declaration requirement (if any), future sales etc. Under no circumstances will a request for a duplicate issue be entertained.
- ARTfromheART is authorized by the Artists to exercise complete discretion in (i) the illustration and descriptions of art works for viewing and sale and (ii) acceptance or rejection of orders received. All the artworks posted by in website are unique and do not exist for sale on any other online galleries, as per the agreement between the artist and the ARTfromheART.
- All artwork posted for sale by Artists on the Website/offline is supported by an authenticity certificate from ARTfromheART. The basis for issuance of this certificate is the direct sourcing of the artwork by the Website from the artist. The Website will not be held liable for any false declaration or misrepresentation by the artist in relation to any artwork.
- All works represented on the Website are genuine works of art other than those clearly marked as reproductions or copied , are original works of art and have been represented so by the artist and accepted by ARTfromheART in good faith. In case it is proven later that a certain work is a copy of another artwork, then ARTfromheART disclaims any liability arising out of this discovery.
- The information furnished by the buyer at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to ARTfromheART immediately. ARTfromheART is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where ARTfromheART forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of ARTfromheART.
- Payment process.
- ARTfromheART promotes fair business practices through transactions.
- We have easy way to buy paintings from ARTfromheART. All you have to do is:
You can use any of the following to pay:
- Credit or debit card
- Google Pay
- Amazon payment
- Internet Banking
When are returns request accepted?
At ARTfromheART we believe that customer satisfaction is key – therefore we stand behind all artworks bought at our site. We will only accept refund order within 4 days of delivery, which is not as per the specifications ordered by you.
- Abnormalities Size
- Variation Colour
- Concerns Quantity
- Damaged, or
- Significantly different from the description given on the ARTfromheART website
Any item that has been customized – non-standard size, etc – is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Process for Returns
If you wish to return any painting you ordered, you can do so by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to raise a request. We do not provide reverse pickup from your address. So, you would need to courier the item back to us on the address provided on your invoice and return courier charges will be borne by the buyer.
If a painting is returned within 4 days of purchase no deductions will be made. Full refund will be processed. However, if the return product is received in a damaged condition, the amount will be deducted accordingly.
Any discount provided, or promotion applied, will be reversed in full and the amount subtracted from the refund value.
Time Duration for Refunds
Refunds are processed within 7 days of us receiving the artwork back at our premises.
For customers who have paid for the order using their credit cards/debit cards/net banking, the refund will be directly credited to the same account used for making payments. For customer who had paid using Google pay, PayTM or any online wallet of payment service, the amount will be directly credited to the same service, after deducting any charges levied on the transaction by the service or We will ask for your Bank Account Number, and IFSC Code. Once we receive this information, amount will be directly credited to your bank account.
How can I contact you?
We are always at your service. Please feel to contact us on email@example.com with any questions you have.